Friday, March 5th, 2010...2:37 am

Birthday

Jump to Comments

There’s nothing like having the schools know its your birthday and canceling classes so you can relax.

Okay, so that wasn’t the case.  The school just got a new paint job and apparently the fumes are still very potent, so they had to take the rest of the week off.  Everybody wins.

The main reason for this post is to use this as a substitute for Facebook and thank all the people who took the time to post on my wall.  So in lieu of wall posting back to you, I want to thank Ali, Terry, Robbie, Glendalys, Mike G, Lizzie, Rachel C, Rachel (from Borders), Melanie, Jay, Leah, Cait, Staino, Jennings, Laura, Gretchen, Christy, TK, Zach J, Lauren, Kaitlin, Danny, J-Tizz, Marrisa, Aaron, Herbie, Kari, Petra, Grace, Elle, Heidi, Sean, Meghan, Monic, Carolyn, Nicole, Sabah, Alexis, Micah, Myra (say hi to your mom for me), Casey, Ben, my BSB, Ceril, Matt, Gracie, Hannah, T-Go, D-Steck, Kristin, Cheetah and Danielle.

Thanks again and I miss you all.

bday dinner (From L-R around the table: Rachel, Joy, Ben, Pat, Matt, Craig, Me, Maria...and Winston is the photographer)

eating noodles (or one really long one) = long life

Rachel surprised me with an authentic DQ ice cream cake

2 Comments

• Pictures of you eating make my mouth water. Sorry missed greeting you on your birthday but it looks like your friends made sure you celebrated properly.

• The cake was a good one. Came straight from Dairy Queen, so it was nice to have American deserts.